Residence Permit

Residence Permits are required for people living in Spain for more than 90 days in a year. Advocats Abogados can assist with the initial application for the permit and also the renewal of temporary residency permits.

This service includes the following:

  • Analysis of the particular circumstances of the applicant.
  • Advice on the best way to achieve the objective.
  • Arrangement of the documents required for the application.
  • Acquisition and filling in of the official forms needed for the application.
  • Escorting and assistance in the submission of the application.
  • Follow up of the case.

The following documents are required for the application of a Spanish residence permit:

  • A valid passport.
  • A Residence visa in force.
  • A certificate issued by your home Country’s authorities on Criminal record. (it advisable not to have any criminal record).
  • Your legal residence in Spain. A rental contract or receipts for rent.
  • A Certificate of income (around 700€ a month).
  • A certificate of a medical assistance.
  • If the residence permit is for family reunification you will need to provide documents that prove the existing relationship between the family members .e.g. marriage certificate.